Optional DirectKeyTM Technology
Trillium locks are available with a DirectKey module, enabling a proven mobile key solution. With a hotel- provided smartphone app, guests can securely download their assigned key for easy access to their assigned room and other access-controlled areas.
• Compatible with Onity HT22 and HT24 electronic locking systems
• Supports MIFARE Classic®, MIFARE Plus®, MIFARE Ultralight®, and MIFARE Ultralight C cards
• Reading technology: contactless RFID (ISO14443A, NFC)
• DirectKey-ready: Optional on-board DirectKey module provides secure wireless communication of credentials from a user’s smartphone to a locking device via Bluetooth® Smart communications.
• Multiple opening devices available: cards, wristbands, keychains, etc.
• Average battery life: approximately 2 years
• Non-volatile memory: records last 500 openings including date, time and card used
• Programmable to customer needs (meeting rooms, offices, housekeeping, etc.)
• LEDs indicate lock status including a low battery
• Corrosion-treated for normal atmospheric conditions • Special weather kits for outdoors
• NXP CRYPTO1 or AES-128 card encryption
• Available in multiple standard hardware finishes.
• Size: 11.48” / 3.1” / 1.82” 292mm / 79mm / 46mm
• Temperature tolerance ranges:
Alkaline batteries: 0o F / 130o F (-18o C / 55o C) For non-fire rated doors only, lithium batteries: -40o F / 167o F (-40o C / 75o C)
• Humidity: up to 95% non-condensing
• Power supply: 4 alkaline 1.5-volt AA batteries